Saturday 4 February 2017

Reflective journal

              Week eleven : (30/01/2017 - 03/02/2017)

           

           This was the last week of our internship programme and i felt a mixed emotion. I was happy that i finished my internship successfully but felt really sad to bid goodbye to my dear students. As i was leaving i tried to complete all my works and checked wether i had to finish any portion in the text. I got a chance to take remedial class for weak students, so I stayed late in school to take class. It was a good experience. I took remedial class for my students this week based in the achievement test. I taught them verb and pronoun and conducted diagnostic test. Then i took innovative class, for that i taught them interjection using a model of traffic junction. The other innovative work was to teach the structure of a sentence using a bicycle. The students enjoyed the class and was very eager to learn. They responded well to my questions and the innovative work was a great success.i felt really happy as i could successfully teach them grammar in a fun way.
       On Friday we gave sweets to all the students and my students wished me best wishes. At 4 i left the school successfully finishing my eleven week internship programme.


No comments:

Post a Comment