Friday 13 January 2017

Reflective Journal

       WEEK EIGHT: (9/1/2017 - 13/1/2017)

          This week went as usual. I decided to finish the lesson, 'The  school for sympathy' this week and by friday i finished the lesson. After finishing the lesson i asked them questions and they answered correctly. Then i gave them homeworks. This week on Tuesday there was añ educational strike but we had class on that day. Some of the schools left at afternoon but we had class till evening.
 
    I had observation on friday and and priya maam gave me good remarks.  Today was the third and last observation. But she wanted me to use smart class so she told me to call her next week if possible, so that she can see my smart class too. She ask us to submit all my works soon. This week new teacher trainees came to our school. They were altogether 9 members . They were from St. Thomas college. They all are our juniors and came for five school visit programme. They asked us about our experience in school and as teacher trainees. We gave a clear idea about the school and about the upcoming works they had to finish. They askd us our works for reference.  And me gave my reflective journal to them.
          
          This week i took  leave on Wednesday and they came to school on that day. They will be leaving the school on Tuesday. As they came we got few more trainees to share our works. So felt really relieved. This Friday i made a list which includes my pending works as i have to submit everything before February. Maam told me that we have our commission on February second week.so i made a  clear plan to do the works on this week end. Beside this, the week went well as usual and good. Really felt relieved as my observation got over.

No comments:

Post a Comment