Sunday 8 January 2017

Reflective Journal


             WEEK SEVEN : (03/1/3017- 06/1/2017)

                   


            After a short break, again back to school with valuated papers. To valuate 120 papers was a heavy task for me as i have to adjust between  my dance class and valuation in the vacation period. But i somehow managed and brought all papers on time and handed over 8A paper to Rajeswari maam and 8c paper to sreelaxmi.  I gave papers to my students and had a discussion about answers and my students demanded more marks ,but i refused to give them marks as i was liberal in giving marks. Many students got 30 above marks and i was happy for that.

          I took leave on Wednesday, so i got only three days class this week. I started a new lesson of Edward Lucas ' The school for sympathy' . To start with the lesson , shows a video of a blind girl and  a lame girl to showcase the difficulty of disabled peoples. Then begins with the lesson. I took a leave this week on Wednesday as i have to attend a marriage function of my friend so i got only three days class this week. As usual this week went well, what excites me was the appreciation we got from Alice teacher for staying late in school on 23rd of December to celebrate Christmas. Teacher told she felt really happy as we helped her to celebrate Christmas. It made me happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment